This year, I went on a restricted social media diet and tried to read more instead.
* 50 books and 18,292 pages * to be exact.
Next year, I'm shooting for 54 ... and a detailed review of each. (There's still time to finish my reviews this year, right?)
Favorite Non-Fiction Books:
1) "The Right Stuff" by Tom Wolfe
2) "Endurance" by Scott Kelly
3) "Elon Musk" by Ashley Vance
4) "Essentialism" by Greg McKeown
5) "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz
6) "The War of Art" by Steven Pressfield
7) "Dead Wake" by Erik Larson
Favorite Fiction Books:
Gave me the widest range of strong emotions:
"Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand
Fun Tech Related:
"The Inevitable" by Kevin Kelly
Scary Tech Related:
"Trust Me I'm Lying" by Ryan Holiday
"Night Sky With Exit Wounds" by Ocean Vuong
Special mention to Sheryl Sandberg and Stephen King, as I read multiple titles by them both and enjoyed them all.
*GASP* One Star Reviews:
"Girl Boss" by Sophia Amoruso
"The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries
"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson
What are YOU reading?
~ Addicted to Goodreads ~